Whether we like it or not, most people make their assumptions of others based on outward appearances.
Elliot Abrams, an American diplomat, lawyer, and political scientist who served numerous U.S. presidents, has said, “First impressions matter. Experts say we size up new people in somewhere between 30 seconds and two minutes.”
And most people notice the smile first.
Yet, many Americans are embarrassed by their own smile. Crooked teeth, gums too large or too recessed, and discoloration are all common reasons that individuals find themselves refraining from using their most powerful tool of personality-the smile.
Studies have shown that a good smile can improve your social, professional, and romantic life. Don’t allow self-conscious thoughts about your pearly whites keep you from succeeding in life.
Our Downington PA dentistry team has the tools to make your smile one that others won’t soon forget.
What Our Downington PA dentistry Office Offers for Your Smile:
- Dental Implants and Permanent Teeth – We know there are many reasons that a tooth may be missing, but whatever the reason, our skilled dentists can fix it for you. Chester County Family Dentistry near Downington, PA can provide quality permanent replacements based upon your specific needs.
- Cosmetic Care – Because we believe in the importance of a good smile, our team offers everything you need for improving your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Opalescence teeth whitening systems are designed to fit around your needs and budget while maintaining the sparkling results you desire.
- Bonding – Gaps and chips in your teeth can do a lot to detract from the confidence of your smile. But a poor bonding job can be even worse. Let Dr. Montgomery and Dr. Dunn handle your bonding needs with their expert dental skills.
- Porcelain Veneers – The Cadillac of cosmetic dentistry, Porcelain Veneers are a tricky procedure and only the most skilled dentists should handle these. While, they tend to cost more than some other cosmetic methods, their result is impeccable. Our Downington PA dentistry team brings you great skill and experience in porcelain veneers.
In a recent poll done by HPOL of 1,000 adults from age 18 to 50, the one thing respondents most wanted to change about their face was their smile. Other results include:
- 75% of them thought that a good smile would help in landing a job.
- 71% of people in the poll feel that those with a nice smile have an easier time building friendships 64% said these people also tend to be more outgoing.
- 77% of respondents said that people with discoloured teeth feel more self conscious.
- 84% think that a nice smile is an important factor in attracting a new partner.
- 86% think that people with good teeth are more attractive.
So is your smile what defines you?
No…of course not.
We know that there is so much more to you than simply what’s on the outside. But, a good smile may just be that boost of confidence you need to put yourself out there more and let the world see how much you really do have to offer.
As the old saying goes a good smile ‘warms hearts and opens doors’. Let our Downington PA Dentistry help you open up those doors.
Call us today to learn more about our range of dental options.
Downington PA Dentistry | Dentistry Downington PA