In your day-to-day life, you have plenty to worry about: career objectives, grocery shopping and how many hours of sleep you are getting, just to name a few. Whatever your list of concerns looks like, the quality of your dental office should not be on it. At Chester County Family Dentistry, our dentists keep up with the latest innovative dental techniques in order to provide the best dental care possible. More so, our entire team is dedicated to providing patients with the information and support necessary to expand their knowledge and quality of dental health.
In our office, you don’t have to question whether or not your teeth are in good hands—they certainly are. Below is a list of our services contributing to why we are the best dentistry in Pennsylvania.
The Best Dentistry in Pennsylvania: Our Services
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are surgically inserted into the jaw to replace the roots of natural teeth. Dr. Dave or Dr. Ryan willmost
likely recommend either an endosteal implant, which is inserted into the jaw, or a subperiosteal implant, which goes on top of the jaw insteadof directly into the jawbone.
- Mercury-Free Dentistry: Because mercury has been discovered as harmful to the human body, mercury-free dentistry has become an emerging field. Dentists who practice this are trained in properly removing and disposing of amalgam fillings (containing mercury) to avoid exposure to their patients and themselves.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Some of the main types of cosmetic dentistry available at Chester County Family Dentistry include dental implants, inlaysand onlays, early and adult orthodontics, teeth whitening, and veneers.
- Teeth Whitening: A professional teeth-whitening dental team can assist you in choosing the best and safest way to go about whitening your teeth.
- Bonding: Dental bonding is the process of applying a special type of resin to damaged areas of your teeth. Dentists use dental bonding on patients with fractured or chipped teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin, porcelain shells carefully shaped to fit, lengthen and even out your teeth. Veneers use the highest quality material in cosmetic dentistry and can last for up to 20 years.
- Digital X-Rays: Dental x-rays provide a way for your dentist to examine the difficult-to-see areas of your smile. Root canals require x-rays for a diagnosis, and bone loss and periodontal disease is not always detected without the use of an x-ray.
In addition to our services, our team at Chester County Family Dentistry is committed to creating a safe and friendly environment for patients to ask questions and express any concerns they might have about their dental health. If you are interested in making an appointment with the best dentistry in Pennsylvania, please call 610-431-0600.