If you’re looking for an established dental office that will provide you with quality care then it’s time you came to visit Chester County Family Dentistry. We’ve built an outstanding reputation within the community over the past 40 years and we are your trusted dentist for quality dental implants Exton needs.
We understand that many dental visits can be stressful, confusing, and sometimes even apprehensive. Our priority is to ensure you aren’t nervous, stressed or uncomfortable when you’re in our office and under our care. From the second you walk in the door, you are treated like family. We strive to provide a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere so you are anxiety-free at your dentist.
What You Need to Know About Dental Implants Exton Residents Trust
What questions should you ask before considering getting a dental implant?
- Are you eligible for a dental implant? Have you lost any teeth; are you in good health; and do you have any conditions or diseases that could affect the implant from fusing with bone?
- What are the options for dental implants? The most popular dental implants are either single-tooth replacements, fixed multiple tooth replacements, or removable implant-supported tooth replacements. There are other options available as well that your dentist can go over with you if these aren’t a good fit for you..
- What maintenance is required for the dental implant? Good oral hygiene is extremely important. Brushing, mouthwash, flossing and routine check-ups with your dentist are key to ensure your implants are functioning appropriately.
- How is the implant placed? The surgery consists of digging out a channel so the implant can be placed in close contact with the other teeth. The surgery isn’t complete until 2 to 6 months later when the restorations can be attached to the fused tooth. This is why excellent oral hygiene is so important following the procedure.
- Who places the implants? There is a team of dental professionals that work together to complete the dental implant process including the implant surgeon (periodontist), a restorative dentist who places the tooth and a dental technician who fabricates the tooth.
If you think you are ready to discuss your options for the right dental implants Exton residents need, then give us a call! We are the most knowledgeable and professional dental facility in the area. Our friendly staff is always ready for new smiles to join our family! We promise you’ll be comfortable throughout your entire visit from consultation to recovery and every step in between. Please contact us today to set up your first consultation.