When we think about dental implants, we might have a picture of an older adult come to mind.
There are assumptions in our culture that only the elderly lose teeth.
Unfortunately, this can actually hinder other patients from seeking the option of dental implants Exton.
In reality, anyone with a developed jaw could be a great candidate for dental implants. When it comes to younger patients, it is up to the discretion of the oral surgeon to decide if the patient is ready for implant dentistry.
5 Benefits of Dental Implants Exton
There are many benefits to undergoing a dental implant procedure. Here are some of the most advantageous for patients of all ages:
- Restore Your Smile – No need to hide that smile behind your hands or avoid being photographed anymore. You can smile with abandon once you’ve gotten dental implants, that blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Improve Speech – Poor fitting dentures can slip in your mouth causing you to slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without worrying about your teeth slipping.
- Protect Your Jaw– When we lose teeth, it can cause an imbalance in our mouths. Replacing missing teeth with dental implants can keep the jaw bone from further deterioration.
- Save Money – Unlike dentures or bridges, dental implants are a one and done option. This makes them even more economical than affordable dentures PA.
- Restore Chewing Function – Dental implants Exton allow you to eat normally and without worry. You can keep eating the good things that will not only support your oral health but your whole body health as well.
The Best Location for Dental Implants
Are you looking for a dental office that offers affordable dental solutions Exton PA locals can trust? Chester County Family Dentistry treats each patient, young and old as if they were their own family members. Contact us today at 610-431-0600 to find out more about our smile restoration options.